1. What is your "book" and have you said it out loud yet? Is it still a secret or do you have some people cheering you on, encouraging you, pushing you, and giving an account for your ability in this area? How can I partner with you in chasing down your metaphorical book? 

2. What is your "baby"? How can the thing that may seem to be a distraction actually be used to propel you into a space of more intentional obedience? 

Deuteronomy 28 is full of promises of blessings for those who are obedient, however the flip side is not neutral. Go spend some time with the Lord and get to know more of His character reading this chapter in the Bible. Ask for his revelation and a fresh understanding of his promises as you read the Word.

I'd love to pray for you here in the comment section this week. I am already praying that whatever heartache or pain or trauma you are walking through right now would not cause you to lose focus, but would spur you toward obedience today. That your focus would sharpen through the pain and a path to healing would be set in front of you. Please let me know how I can partner with you in prayer right now!