Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 4 months ago

Okay beauties - what are you doing for self-care today? How are you staying sane today?

Where am I?

In Pretty & Wise you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

I know I’m a little late but for self care I worked out  and found some time in my busy schedule to worship 

I worked in the yard and did some yoga. Fresh air and some stretching. 😉

I used Marco Polo to talk with girlfriends who love Jesus throughout the day. It helped me find joy in the little things, feeling like I was doing life with friends today and not alone in motherhood 

I hope to take a nap and do some knitting 🧶 

Getting my time in with Jesus. 💛💛 Some hard work and I took a nap for the first time in like forever!!!

Laura Terry
Girl mom/Clinical Social Worker/Lyndsay's Big Sis

I went for a run with my husband after a long day of homeschooling 3 kiddos. I just word-vomited and ran, and then I felt much better. 

I have spent a lot of time with God, praying and reading the Word. I contact someone every day that I haven't spoken to in a while. Just enjoying this time of rest that I don't get that often. I am so grateful.

Lots of time in the Word and in prayer and worship. We’ve been outside a bunch and for real, Marco Polo and messenger video chats and/or zoom have been so good!! Just seeing people’s faces and listening to them talk has been good for my heart.